Women in the Woods (Spring Edition)
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Join us for a day retreat that promises to renew your spirit and lets you stretch your legs and shake off the months of lockdown! What a joy to gather together and reflect on God's faithfulness in the midst of a tremendously challenging year. Come prepared for great teaching, great food, and great fellowship. Bring your mom or sister, a "pod" of friends or come solo-we will conduct all activities with recommended safety protocols.
SCHEDULE for the DAY
9:15 a.m. - Check in
10:00 a.m. - First Session
11:30 a.m. - Team Hike
12:30 p.m. - Lunch
2:00 p.m. - Adventure Activity or Garden Craft
4:00 p.m. - Coffee Break- Small Groups (Refuge Deck)
4:30 p.m. - Second Session and Campfire
6:15 p.m. - Dinner Alfresco
7:00 p.m. - Depart- Joyfully exhausted and replenished
*A physician's signature is NOT required for retreat guests
* We will be running all “One Day” retreats with the following safety protocols in place:
- We are planning on hosting almost all activities outdoors for the entire day.
- Please bring a mask or face covering to use when indoors or in close proximity to others.
- We will be conducting temperature checks at registration. Please stay home if you are ill.
- We will require a completed waiver form for all participants.