REMIX SPRING RETREAT
Miss camp?!?!? Join us for a day at PSC where we will be learning about God, playing crazy games, singing camp songs, doing adventure activities and hanging out with new and old friends! We will squeeze a lot of camp fun into ONE DAY! We can't wait to see you! Spaces are limited to 40 campers so sign up TODAY!
THEME: Firmly Planted
WHEN: Saturday, April 17th, 2021
ARRIVAL: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Refuge
DEPARTURE: 7:00 p.m. at the Refuge
WHERE: PINE SPRINGS CAMP
WHO: Remix is for students who are currently in 6th to 12th grade.
→ CAMPERS: $40
→ CHECKS should be made payable to: PINE SPRINGS CAMP
A $20 non-refundable deposit must accompany the registration form to reserve your spot for this retreat. A confirmation packet will be sent to you after we receive your deposit.
Speaker: Ed Sutter
Ed is the Director of Middle School Ministry and Family Counseling at Westminster Presbyterian Church in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Ed has a passion for the healthy growth of teenagers and loves to see them find their confidence, strength and value in Christ. If you can't find him with his wife, three daughters or a group of teenagers, Ed is probably in the woods!
* We will be running all “One Day” retreats with the following safety protocols in place:
- We are planning on hosting almost all activities outdoors for the entire day.
- Please bring a mask or face covering to use when indoors or in close proximity to others.
- We will be conducting temperature checks at registration. Please stay home if you are ill.
- We will require a completed waiver form for all participants.